Monday, November 16, 2009

What Did The Framers Intend?

For those of you who follow the "Indy Radio Factor", you know about the occasional "Constitutional Updates" segment that I do. I have been working on some very intense research and will be doing more segments for it soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my source material with you.

Here is the link (direct from the Library of Congress website) with the original minutes of the debate before Congress on the first 10 amendments to the US Constitution, also known as the Bill of Rights. It makes for some very enlightening reading.

Also, what did they mean when they wrote in the 10th Amendment: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." ? Click HERE to find out.

You can contact me through my website: www.ryan-smith.info

No comments:

BLOG SPONSOR

Netflix, Inc.

CONGRESS TWEETS