Monday, March 29, 2010


2 days after the "HISTORIC" passage of our new Health Care Reform Bill I decided to see how well our government works. In the last 2 days I visited 2 county Hospital's (Tarrant and Parkland), The Texas Department Of Public Safety, and 2 US Postal offices and they all had one thing in common.

Can you say LONG LINES and frustrated people, well this is going to get worst as the Health Care Reform Bill plays out in the next 10 years. I posted a poll to see just how many people believed that Health Care was a "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT" and I was shock to see that over half of the people that took the poll believed that Health Care was a Constitutional right. Now maybe I missed something I don't remember see anything in the Constitution about Health Care but maybe I did not read the right one. All joking aside this Bill is the worst bill ever passed on Capital Hill.

Now that this bill has passed I hear a lot of my fellow Independent, Republican, and Tea Party say WE WILL VOTE THEM OUT! Ok I agree with that it is time to get rid of the bums that voted for this Bill but how do we go about that? I'm going to go out on a limb here and some people will not like what I'm going to say but this is what we need to do and do it fast!

I believe the next move that the Dems will make is Immigration Reform which could spell disaster for the G.O.P because the Dems will attach a provision to allowing Amnesty to all of the Illegal Aliens to become Legal which means THEY CAN VOTE and who do you thing they will vote for? Hmmm let me see the G.O.P right ah that's not going to happen they will vote for the people that made them legal the Democrat Party!
The U.S. Census Bureau showed that the nation's immigrant population (legal and illegal) reached nearly 38 million in March 2007, one-third of which are comprised of illegal immigrants. (Center for Immigration Studies).
I look at Politics like hood sense (THIS MEAN COMMON SENSE) now even though over 70% of the polls said that Americans did not want Health Care Reform Bill the Dems still pushed it into law. They still did it knowing that they will pay for it in the 2010 Mid Term Elections coming in November means only one thing THEY HAVE A PLAN!

"A 2008 survey finds that a plurality of Hispanics view the Democratic Party rather than the Republican Party as the one that shows more concern for Latinos and does a better job on the issue of illegal immigration (although a substantial minority of Latinos see no difference between the parties on these matters). Also, many more Latinos (41%) say the policies of the Bush Administration have been harmful to Latinos than say they have been helpful (16%).
Hispanics are the nation’s largest and fastest growing minority group; at 46 million strong, they make up about 15% of the U.S. population. Their electoral clout continues to be undercut, however, by the fact that many are ineligible to vote, either because they are not citizens or not yet 18 years old. In 2008, Latinos will comprise about 9% of the eligible electorate nationwide. 

If you combine that with the voting habits of Black Americans, and  Amnesty this could spell a another term in the House and the Senate for the Dems.

I will make this simple to prove my Theory Dallas Texas has a population of 1.2 million and is the third-largest city in Texas and the eighth-largest in the United States. The city is the primary economic center of the 12-counties Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area that according to the March 2009 U.S. Census Bureau release, had a population of 6.3 million as of July 2008. The metropolitan area is the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the United States.

As of 2009 the racial break down for Dallas Texas is the following:

Now look at the Hispanic and Black American break down, together they make up 61.5% of the of Dallas Population that mean the other racial break down only total up to 38.5%. In other words  The city of Dallas could become a blue city and support the Democratic Party.
  • Hispanic (35.6%)
  • White Non-Hispanic (34.6%)
  • Black (25.9%)
  • Other race (17.2%)
  • Two or more races (2.7%)
  • American Indian (1.0%)
  • Asian Indian (0.6%)
  • Vietnamese (0.6%)
(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)
Read more:
I'm sure if you break down the racial popullation for Austin, Houston, and San Antonio you will find the Hispanic and Black American hold a higher Percentage of  the racial break down.
El Paso is a large Hispanic city.

I urge the R.N.C and the Tea Party Movement to realize that you have to reach out to both the
Hispanic and Black Americans because this may be the only way for the Republican Party
to win in 2010!

In the next few weeks I will blog more about this and the step in how this can be done.


No comments:


Netflix, Inc.